Friday, August 13, 2010

Reflect Perfect Peace

As I was reading last night, I was thinking that we are all 'reflectors'; that each one of us serves as a reflector to others and we can either reflect love (forgiveness and healing) or fear

Parting thought:  I can look at everything I see as a reflection of what is going on in my mind -- and when I choose fear (which will be most of the time), I can then pause and remember there is always another choice -- perfect peace -- love -- that is always there waiting patiently for me to choose

 

2 comments:

  1. I (try) and choose to focus on all I'm grateful for in each morning while showering...I usually wake up groggy and undecided and want to feel grateful, optimistic, kind, accepting, loving and present. I want to bring positive energy and love to all my interactions when I'm capable and I find that takes a consistent practice which is choosing to continue in the flow I believe takes me toward happiness, joy and freedom....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I chose peace and had such a sweet day from beginning to end. I am grateful.
    I have been very aware lately of how many loving people I have in my life. What a change from the old days of victimhood, when I felt apart from, left out of and alien. Today, most of the time, I feel connected and a part of. I see the preciousness of each individual and see the truth that we really are one...the Sonship. When I forget that and spin out, I receive a quick reminder that it is my choice. Peace is always available...with a change of mind. The only requirement is that I ask for it and be willing to receive it.

    ReplyDelete