Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fear of the Ladder Subsides

i feel more comfortable with this whole 'ladder' idea.. i used to think i was glad i was on it..but wasn't really sure i was..that i (the ego whom i thought i REALLY was) was just feeding me a line to make my guilt go away..sort of..but the guilt remained..i felt like this wretched guilty thing hanging on to this ladder..frozen..

But now, in this moment, I can HONESTLY say, i'm reminded that i don't see myself as this horrible, sinful self anymore (what i used to think deep down, "if you only really knew me").. i don't know where that 'awful person/thing/entity' went, but i KNOW that it is not me.


So, everything, no matter how resplendent or repugnant it may first appear that comes into our awareness, can be used as a teaching tool (if we have a little willingness) to see that we are all the same -- without exceptions

No comments:

Post a Comment