Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Forgiveness: Remembering that conflict is MY choice

remembering that any 'conflict' is REALLY a choice that I have made...




even though I may not be able to see that it is a choice 'right in this moment'... when I can quiet my mind and come from a place of love and compassion for myself.(rare, but it DOES happen).. i can see that it 'is a choice' which logically means: that I can make another choice.. so...just to know...to have the little willingness, followed by the glimmer of hope that i can make another choice..gives me peace.. i don't even have to change my choice.. but just knowing that it comes from 'MY' choice and no one else...gives me this peace I cannot describe... except to say that when I'm in experiencing it...'NO-THING' can take my peace away......

No comments:

Post a Comment